Family circuit: Guebwiller - Soultz - Wuenheim - Issenheim
Suitable for everyone
Through this walk you will discover the vineyards of the Florival region but also the architectural heritage of the different villages you will pass through.
Bike repair : Please ask at the Tourism office Guebwiller and Soulz for more informations.
What to see / What to do on your route :
• The center of Guebwiller and its three churches (Saint Léger, Notre Dame, the Dominicans)
• the Theodore Deck museum.
• Visit the cellar of the old Armand in Wuenheim
• Discover the vineyard path.
• Discover Soultz, a city marked by the Renaissance period.
• You can also visit the Nave of Toys which extends over an area of nearly 1000 m², and presents toys and games that may date from the late 18th century.
The Bucheneck Castle-Museum, dedicated to the history of the town of Soultz.
Autres langues disponibles / Other languages available :
Find the Grand Ballon hikings on Facebook !
Order the product
To continue with your order, please fill in the following fields, click on Next and then click Order. To order more than one article, use this order form: bon de commande