Abri-mémoire : heritage centre - closed until further notice
Reflection of the village's history, the "Abri-mémoire" has been created in the oldest house of Uffholtz, built in 1581. During a century and a half, the house belonged to the Ficht family, set up in Uffholtz since 1650. According to a stocklist from 1768, the estate had a barn, a stable, a courtyard, as well as a kitchen garden and an enclosed field. At the beginning of the 20th century, the house is left to the Burger family, which transforms it into a café. During the World War 1, the german people, sitting in the village, turned the house into a sanitary shelter. Now converted into a cultural and legacy center, talking about history, memory and peace, “l’Abri-mémoire” offers various discovery areas, a friendly café, a space for temporary exhibitions, a resource center, a projection room, as well as an artist studio.
Autres langues disponibles / Other languages available :
List of stages in the course
Find the Grand Ballon hikings on Facebook !
Order the product
To continue with your order, please fill in the following fields, click on Next and then click Order. To order more than one article, use this order form: bon de commande