The tourist office of Guebwiller –Soultz and the Pays du Florival offers a practical guide for the cycling tourist and the mountain bikers. There, you will find many practical information to prepare your cycling trip in the Pays du Florival.
Location of bikes: The tourist information of Guebwiller gives you the possibility to rent electric-bike or mountain bike.
A little break-down? The tourist-office of Guebwiller places a repair kit at your disposal (pump, tyre patch).
Code of the mountain bikers
- Take the marked path for your security and respect the direction of the itinerary.
- Don’t overestimate your capacity and be in control of your speed.
- Be careful and courteous when you overrun or cross hikers because the hiker has the priority.
- Control the state of your mountain bike and provide food supplies and a repair kit.
- When you are cycling alone, think to give your itinerary to your relatives.
- Wearing an helmet is strongly recommended
- Respect the private properties and the fields
- Pay attention at the farm machine and forest machine
- Shut the fences
- Avoid the picking of flowers, fruits and mushrooms
- Don’t trouble the tranquility of wild animals
- Keep on your waste, be discreet and respectful of the environment.